Mae’s is a unique restaurant comprised of two turn-of-the century houses with a spacious addition in between. The result is four distinctive and different dining areas capable of seating anywhere from 6 – 60 for your special party. We do not have room charges. The entire restaurant may be rented for larger gatherings like class reunions or wedding receptions (up to 175) just call us to check availability.
- Offsite Catering
- Customized Menus
- Private Rooms up to 65
- Events up to 150
- Licensed Bar Services
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Custom Cakes
- Wedding Cakes
Help is at hand for your Event Planning ~
- We have much to offer for your celebrations and entertaining: Special parties in-house, a delicious menu of Catering items to-go and of course, fresh-baked items from our Bakery
- We offer multiple party discounts (combinations of bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, catering or wedding cake )
- Friendly, attentive, experienced staff , full bar service available at your place or ours
- Days or Evenings 7 days a week
- This is a spacious, airy room with a wood and brass bar, natural light and high ceilings. The Loft is our largest dining room and can accomodate sit-down parties of up to 40 persons, and buffet or cocktail parties of up to 65.
- (upstairs, no handicap accessibility)
- To reserve the Loft we require a 20 person minimum or 100. fee (2 hrs) ** If you reserve the Loft and your group number drops below 20 we reserve the right to move you to the East Room on weekends
The Family Room
- A small, cheery nook with a single table for special occasions or meeting of up to six people – this is the perfect spot for book groups, birthday dinners, tea parties, etc.
- (downstairs, handicap accessible)
The East Room
- Our most private dining area is very popular for business meetings, birthday parties and wedding rehearsal dinners. A blank wall can be used for presentations and this room is capable of seating up to 20 persons.
- (downstairs, handicap accessible with 3 small steps)
- To reserve the East Room there is a 10 person minimum or 50. fee (2 hrs)
- This room serves as our main dining room and is open for private functions in the evenings.It is handicap accessible with seating for up to 45.
- (available for private parties only after regular business hours, handicap accessible)
- We offer seasonal seating on our distinctive deck which surrounds one of Bath’s oldest maple trees. Our guests enjoy the lively activity from our front porch overlooking Bath’s Civil War monument park
- we do not take reservations for the deck, it is available on a first come first serve basis
Special Parties Menus
- Whether you are looking for a space to host an intimate dinner, a surprise birthday party, wedding rehearsal dinner or anniversary celebration, Mae’s Café can provide you with the space and menu to fit your budget
- Mae’s can create a central table with delicious hors d’oeuvres (from simple to elaborate!), or design a personalized menu with appetizers, salads and entrees. See our ‘Catering Menus’ page!
- Mae’s has a full service bar, beers on draft and a wide selection of wines, many available by the glass.
- To begin a discussion about your event email us at: